Bachelor's in Nursing Degree Scholarship
2016 ONS Foundation
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Supported by the ONS Foundation, Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation and Oncology Practice Alliance, Inc.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to individuals who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be enrolled for their senior year of a bachelor of nursing degree program at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Bachelor's scholarships awarded annually at $3,000 to $5,000 each
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse.
- Individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but have a bachelors degree in another field.
- Individuals who do not currently hold an RN license and do not have a college degree. Applicant must be enrolled in the nursing component of the program.
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018