Pat Buchsel – Clinical Doctoral Scholarship
Nicole Kahler – Clinical Doctoral Scholarship
Kathryn Post – Research Doctoral Scholarship
Rae Reynolds – Research Doctoral Scholarship
Breanne Roche – Clinical Doctoral Scholarship
Mady Stovall – Research Doctoral Scholarship
Laura Trissel – Clinical Doctoral Scholarship
Lynn White – Research Doctoral Scholarship
Doctoral scholarships are supported by the ONS Foundation and the Ann Olson Doctoral Scholarship supported by Pfizer
To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a research doctoral degree (PhD or DNSc) or clinical doctoral degree (DNP).
Doctoral scholarships awarded at $5,000 and $7,500 annually.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a PhD, DNSc or DNP nursing degree program for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The candidate must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse and must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Two professional letters of support are required. One of these letters must address the applicant's ability to perform doctoral level work.
- At the end of each year of scholarship participation, the nurse shall submit a summary describing the education activities in which he/she participated.
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time
Submit a $5 application fee to ONS Foundation through the ONS Store and enter your Order number on your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2017
To Apply Online: First time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the "How To" instructions before accessing the online application.
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site.
- Access the Research Doctoral (PhD or DNSc) online application or the Clinical Doctoral (DNP) online application.