Lorie L. Davis
Rose Anne Indelicato
Doctoral scholarships are supported by the ONS Foundation and the Ann Olsen Doctoral Scholarship supported by Pfizer
To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a research doctoral degree (PhD or DNSc) or clinical doctoral degree (DNP).
Doctoral scholarships awarded at $5,000 and $7,500 annually.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a PhD, DNSc or DNP nursing degree program for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- The candidate must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse and must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Two professional letters of support are required. One of these letters must address the applicant's ability to perform doctoral level work.
- At the end of each year of scholarship participation, the nurse shall submit a summary describing the education activities in which he/she participated.
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time
Submit $5 application fee (through ONS eSource)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2015
To Apply Online: First time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the "How To" instructions before accessing the online application.
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site.
- Access the Research Doctoral (PhD or DNSc) online application or the Clinical Doctoral (DNP) online application.