Josh Gottheil Memorial Bone Marrow Transplant Career Development Awards
2015 Josh Gottheil BMT
Award: Four $2,000 awards sponsored by the Josh Gottheil Memorial Fund for Lymphoma Research in Memory of Josh Gottheil. Read more about Josh Gottheil.
Purpose: To support registered nurse working in bone marrow transplantation by providing financial assistance to attend a continuing education program(s) that will further the nurses' professional goals as they related to transplant nursing. This award cannot be used for tuition in an academic program or for specialty certification.
- Currently employed as a registered nurse working in bone marrow transplantation with a minimum of 75% time devoted to direct patient care. Although preference will be given to non-advanced practice (bedside) nurses, nurses in the position of nurse manager, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist with BMT patient population or a BMT coordinators with direct patient care are eligible to apply.
- Two or more years in BMT nursing practice prior to application due date.
- Cannot be used for ONS Congress or for education programs/courses that lead to an academic degree or for specialty certification.
Application deadline: 6/15/15
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
Caroline Costello - Westwood, MA
Laura Larsen - Rochester, MN
Wendy Madden - Homewood, AL
Elaine Stenstrup - Woodbury, MN
Christine Symes - Leawood, KS