Josh Gottheil Memorial Bone Marrow Transplant Career Development Awards
2014 Josh Gottheil BMT
Karen Anderson MN, RN, OCN®
Kavitha Nair RN BSN OCN®
Patricia Van Strien RN, MSN, OCN®, CHTC, BMTCN
Award: Four $2,000 awards
Purpose: To support registered nurse working in bone marrow transplantation by providing financial assistance to attend a continuing education program(s) that will further the nurses' professional goals as they related to transplant nursing. This award cannot be used for tuition in an academic program.
- Currently employed as a registered nurse working in bone marrow transplantation with a minimum of 75% time devoted to patient care, or in the position of nurse manager, nurse practitioner, or clinical nurse specialist with BMT patient population or a BMT coordinator.
- Two or more years in BMT nursing practice prior to application due date.
- Cannot be used for ONS Congress or ONS Connections conferences or for education programs/courses that lead to an academic degree.
Application deadline: 6/15/15
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
Karen Anderson MN, RN, OCN® - Shoreline, WA
Kavitha Nair RN BSN OCN® - Irving , TX
Patricia Van Strien RN, MSN, OCN®, CHTC, BMTCN - Manhattan Beach, CA