2014 ONS Foundation
Edna Mae Smith
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Supported by the ONS Foundation and Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a master's degree in nursing.
Masters degree scholarships are awarded annually at $5,000 each.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a masters nursing degree at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing and enrolled in the 2015-2016 academic year.
- The candidate must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse and must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Upon completion of degree, the nurse shall submit a summary describing the education activities in which he/she participated.
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
Submit $5 application fee (made through ONS eSource)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2015
TO APPLY ONLINE: First time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the "How To" instructions before accessing the online application.
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site.
- Access the online application.