Pat McCue/New Orleans Chapter End-of-Life Care Nursing Career Development Award
2014 Award Recipient
Jenell Currence RN, MSN, OCN®,CCRP
Awards: One annual award of $2,500 sponsored by the Pat McCue Memorial/New Orleans Chapter fund.
Purpose: To support continuing educational activities for a registered nurse dedicated to caring for patients and their families during the final stages of life. This award cannot be used for tuition in an academic program.
- Employed as a registered nurse with a minimum of 75% of time involved in end-of-life care.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in end-of-life care.
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time
* The New Orleans Chapter of ONS established this award in memory of Pat McCue-Moran, a leading oncology hospice nurse who was active in ONS.
Application deadline: June 15, 2015
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
2014 Recipient: Jenell Currence RN, MSN, OCN®,CCRP – Phoenix, AZ