Pat McCue/New Orleans Chapter End-of-Life Care Nursing Career Development Award
Awards: One annual award of $2,500 sponsored by the Pat McCue Memorial/New Orleans Chapter fund.
Purpose: To support educational activities for RNs dedicated to caring for patients and their families during final stages of life.
- Employed as a registered nurse with a minimum of 75% of time involved in end-of-life care.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in end-of-life care.
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time
* The New Orleans Chapter of ONS established this award in memory of Pat McCue-Moran, a leading oncology hospice nurse who was active in ONS.
Application deadline: 6/15/2013
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
2012 Recipient: Michael Smith, RN, BSN, M.Ed., CHPN