Pearl Moore Career Development Awards
2012 Pearl Moore
Awards: $3,000 awards sponsored by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. in honor of Pearl Moore first chief executive officer of Oncology Nursing Society
Purpose: To support staff nurses by providing financial assistance to attend a continuing-education program(s) that will further the nurse's professional goal(s). This cannot be used for tuition in an academic program..
- Current employment as a staff nurse with a minimum of 75% time devoted to direct patient care with an oncology population.
- Two or more years in oncology nursing practice by application due date.
- Individual possess or in pursuit of a BSN or in pursuit of a MSN. Individuals already with an advanced degree are not eligible for this award.
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
Application deadline: 6/15/2012
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
Nicole Haines, RN, OCN®
Beth High, RN, BSN, OCN®