Pearl Moore Career Development Awards
2014 Pearl Moore
Cynthia Carsten RN, BSN, OCN®
Magali Huertas RN, BSN, OCN®
Kristi Stetson RN, BSN, OCN®
Awards: Up to $3,000 in honor of Pearl Moore, first CEO for ONS.
Purpose: To support staff nurses by providing financial assistance to attend a continuing education program(s) that will further the nurses' professional goals. This award cannot be used for tuition in an academic program or to attend the ONS Congress.
- Current employment as a staff nurse with a minimum of 75% time devoted to direct patient care with an oncology population.
- Two or more years in oncology nursing practice by application due date.
- Individual possess or in pursuit of a BSN or in pursuit of a MSN. Individuals already with an advanced degree are not eligible for this award.
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
Application deadline: 6/15/2015
To Apply Online: First-time users must follow steps 1-3. Returning users may access the application directly.
- Please read the how-to instructions before accessing the online application
- Register by creating a username and password on the Closerware Grantmaker site
- Access the online application
Cynthia Carsten RN, BSN, OCN® - Los Angeles CA
Magali Huertas RN, BSN, OCN® - Marietta GA
Kristi Stetson RN, BSN, OCN® - Readfield, ME