Newsletters | Oncology Nursing Foundation
Stay up-to-date on the exciting happenings at the Oncology Nursing Foundation with our biannual newsletter, Inspiration and Impact.
Spring 2023 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: Grow Your Passion
Get ready to celebrate the 2023 ONS Congress in San Antonio, TX.
Learn about the Mara Mogensen Flaherty Memorial Lecture’s new format.
Welcome the newest members of the Foundation Board of Trustees.
Discover the groundbreaking oncology nursing research being supported by the Foundation.
Stay informed on upcoming scholarship, award, and grant deadlines.
Fall 2022 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: An Abundance of Opportunity
- Look back on and celebrate the 47th Annual ONS Congress® in Anaheim, CA.
- Read the stories of the Foundation’s scholarship and award recipients.
- Be inspired by Kathleen Shannon Dorcy, PhD, RN, FAAN, and her dedication to mentoring future oncology nurses.
- Discover the groundbreaking oncology nursing research being supported by the Foundation.
- Stay informed on upcoming scholarship, award, and grant deadlines.
Spring 2022 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: Your Support Sustains Excellence in Cancer Nursing Care
- Get to know the 2022 Mara Mogensen Flaherty Memorial Lectureship Award recipient.
- Discover the value of volunteering and the impact it can have.
- Be inspired by Mona Stage, BSN, RN, OCN®-Emeritus, and her support of future oncology nurses.
Fall 2021 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: A Legacy of Compassion and Care
- Immerse yourself in our 40-Year history through memories shared by our Past Presidents.
- Celebrate the Connie Henke Yarbro Excellence in Cancer Nursing Mentorship awardee.
- Learn about the history of the Josh Gottheil Memorial BMT Career Development Awards.
- Be inspired by Deborah Kirk, DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, AOCN®, FAANP on why she joined the Legacy of Care Society.
- Find out how you can fine-tune your writing for research grant proposals thanks to the generosity of the Lenhard Family Fund.
Spring 2021 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: A Vision of Inspiration and Impact
- Celebrate the Foundation’s 40th anniversary.
- Meet the Mara Mogensen Flaherty Memorial Lectureship awardee and learn about her presentation on conquering burnout.
- Hear from Jean Moseley about her legacy plans.