Supported by the Oncology Nursing Foundation and Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
Award: Master's degree scholarships are awarded annually at $5,000 each.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a master’s degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a masters nursing degree at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing and enrolled in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The candidate must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a master's degree in nursing.
- individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse
- individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but possess a bachelor's degree in another field
NOTE: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Application deadline: 2020-02-01
To Apply Online: Application is now closed for 2019 Academic Scholarships. The application for 2020 Academic Scholarships opens September 15, 2019.
2019 Oncology Nursing Foundation Master's Scholarship Recipients
Des Moines WA
Gun Barrel City TX
Overland Park KS
New Haven CT
New Haven, CT